Do I have a sleep disorder?
Whether it’s a snoring problem, apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome or narcolepsy, we know how to identify and treat the disorder.
Experienced, trained doctors.
Our specialists and staff are highly skilled individuals with a passion for helping people with sleep disorders.
Don't be sleepy at work.
If you’re nodding off during meetings, yawning at your desk, or your thoughts are foggy throughout the day, it won’t surprise you to hear that sleepiness can drastically affect your work performance.
Come visit us in person.
We have six convenient locations in the Central Ohio area to better serve you.
News from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Insufficient sleep in children is associated with poor diet, obesity and more screen time
- Sleep Medicine Weekly Insider – November 10, 2018
- BCBS of Michigan now accepts AASM-recommended hypopnea scoring criteria
- CMS finalizes removal of two sleep apnea measures from MIPS for 2019
- Midterm elections present both challenges and opportunities for sleep medicine