Do I have a sleep disorder?
Whether it’s a snoring problem, apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome or narcolepsy, we know how to identify and treat the disorder.
Experienced, trained doctors.
Our specialists and staff are highly skilled individuals with a passion for helping people with sleep disorders.
Don't be sleepy at work.
If you’re nodding off during meetings, yawning at your desk, or your thoughts are foggy throughout the day, it won’t surprise you to hear that sleepiness can drastically affect your work performance.
Come visit us in person.
We have six convenient locations in the Central Ohio area to better serve you.
News from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- New sleep apnea guideline scorecard for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Sleep Medicine Weekly Insider – July 6, 2019
- NHLBI seeks applicants for director of the National Center on Sleep Disorders Research
- 2018 MIPS performance feedback and final scores now available
- AASM partners with ArborMetrix to develop the first clinical registry for sleep medicine