Do I have a sleep disorder?
Whether it’s a snoring problem, apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome or narcolepsy, we know how to identify and treat the disorder.
Experienced, trained doctors.
Our specialists and staff are highly skilled individuals with a passion for helping people with sleep disorders.
Don't be sleepy at work.
If you’re nodding off during meetings, yawning at your desk, or your thoughts are foggy throughout the day, it won’t surprise you to hear that sleepiness can drastically affect your work performance.
Come visit us in person.
We have six convenient locations in the Central Ohio area to better serve you.
News from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine applauds California governor for signing school start time bill into law
- Case Study of the Month – October 19
- Sleep apnea treatment associated with lower health care costs
- Submit comments on Medicare LCDs for hypoglossal nerve stimulation for sleep apnea
- AASM increases advocacy to reduce burden of prior authorization